- POWER AND SYNC/TRANSFER SPEEDS: Sync and transfer file up to 480 Mbps. Supports the maximum 2.4A safe charging output. 56K Ohm pull-up resistor ensures safety and reliability.
- NEWEST INDUSTRY STANDARD - reversible USB-C can be plugged in any orientation
- MADE WITH DURABILITY premium aluminum housing and braided cables to withstand 5000+ bends, wear and tear, tangles, frequent bending and plugging/unplugging.
- CONVENIENT CABLE LENGTH 10 feet (3m), long enough to use while charging in your bedroom, office or backseat of your car
- TYPE C COMPATIBLE DEVICES - connect your tablet or smartphone to power or sync to your USB-C enabled devices (Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nokia Lumia 950/950 XL, OnePlus 2, Nokia N1, LG G5, Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and more
Sync or charge your USB-C compatible device to your computer with the Cellet USB Type-A to USB Type-C Charging Data Sync Cable. Featuring a reversible USB-C connector, it can be inserted into a compatible port in any orientation and the standard USB Type-A can be plugged into a wall power adapter for rapid charging. Made of robust materials, the premium metallic housing and extra-thick 5mm 10ft. durable nylon braided cable can withstand 5000+ bends. Built-in 56k Ohm pull-up resistor conforms to the USB Type-C specification that supports the maximum 2.4A safe charging and offers 480 Mbps data transfer speeds, perfect to charge or sync your smartphone, tablet, hard drive or camera to your Type-C enabled device.