The Limited Warranty is valid for selected Cellet products. To be covered under the warranty, you have to be the original purchaser and have the original receipt or other proof of purchase. The warranty only covers defective product caused by a production failure; normal wear and tear, accidental damage, improper care, alteration, and natural disasters such as floods and earthquakes will not be covered under this warranty.
Please fill out the Warranty Claim Form.
Send the defective product with the original receipt or other proof of purchase to the address shown below.
For defective clips please send digital images (photos) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a shipping address.
Your request will be processed if it is determined to be covered under the warranty.
A replacement will be sent out within 7 business days from the receipt of your request.
The defective product should be shipped to the following address:
Cellet Warranty Department
13211 166Th Street
Cerritos, CA 90703
Cellet will not be responsible for misdirected claims or damaged parts in transit. Please retain shipping information including tracking number(s) until a replacement product is received. In such case Cellet determines that failure of the product(s) is not a direct result of defects in materials or workmanship, Cellet reserves rights to charge customer for parts and labor at Cellet’s the current labor rate, or a 25% restocking fee. Cellet will advise customer prior to assessing such charges.
· You must request and receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number within 14 days of invoice date for non-defective items. After 14 days, return will not accepted at wholesale business.
· RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) shipment must be postmarked no later than 5 business days from RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) issuance date.
· Any returned shipment without RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) returned products will be denied credit, and are subject to be destroyed, rejected or if requested returned to shipper at the shippers expense.
· Shipping costs incurred on returns to WirelessCloseout are the sole responsibility of the shipper of items being returned.
· Qualified non-defective returns "RMA" products will be subject to 25% restocking fee without exception.
· Original invoice must be included with the items being returned. Reason for return must be specified in order to determine the handling and proper processing of your return. Credit due to customer for returned items will be credited to the customer's account unless a request for a refund is made. Items exchange will not be made and customers must reorder online as needed. Any credit balance due to the customer from subsequent returns will be applied as payment to that order.
· Any credit balance due will be refunded in the same form of payment originally used upon customer's request. Our Return Center will process your return for items no later than 10 days from our receiving your return. Returns on discontinued models or for items sold at one (1) dollar or less are non-returnable.
· Limited Warranty does not include products bought for less than one ($1.00) dollar. Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship only and dose not cover physical abuse or normal ware and tear. WirelessCloseout's liability is limited to the replacement of the defective product only. Furthermore, the customer agrees and understands that WirelessCloseout is not liable and will not cover any other types of damages or "claims" that may have arisen as a direct or subsequent result of product use to other personal property of any kind. By submitting your order, customer agrees to hold Pagecomm International Inc. DBA WirelessCloseout.com harmless of any other claims or damages arising as a result of products purchase or use.
· Products discontinued from our website are non-returnable.
· Ship to Address: RMA #_________ WirelessCloseout.com 13211 166th Street, Cerritos, CA 90703
*: Satisfaction Guarantee: Satisfaction guarantee applies to Cellet -Branded products only. You must return the total number of items purchased on the said order for the model or item that you are dissatisfied with (e.g. ten items were bought that were not what you expected all ten items must be returned in the same condition and packaging if any. Partial returns will not qualify. Non-qualifying items returned are subject to regular return policy terms as stated above.
**: Please note that by having submitted your purchase order you agree to be bound by the terms & conditions stated above and agree to be bound by the same.
2021 Cellet. All rights reserved. Cellet is in no way associated with manufacturers or trademarks listed here.