Connect existing display monitors and projectors effortlessly to your USB-C compatible devices such as the 2015 MacBook or Lenovo Yoga 900. Simply plug the USB-C into your device, plug the VGA cable into the adapter, and plug it into a projector, display, or computer monitor.
- USB-C (Type-C) to VGA Converter (VGA cable sold separately)
- Connect displays, monitors, and projectors easily (supports 1080p)
- Plug and play installation: no external drivers or power required
- USB-C hassle-free reversible design
- It does not work with all Chromebooks